Recent surveys indicate women arbitrators range from 15% to 25%.
Women Arbitrators Remain Underrepresented in ADR Field
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Recognizes Turitz Dispute Resolution with a Tier One Metro Ranking
- Gilda Turitz quoted in article on women in ADR
- Gilda Turitz Named by Best Lawyers in America® for Arbitration for 2020 and by Super Lawyers® in ADR for 2019
- Gilda Turitz speaking on “How (Not) to Get on the Arbitrator’s Wrong Side” for the Bar Association of San Francisco’s ADR “TED” Talks
- Gilda Turitz Speaking at ABA Webinar on “Dispelling the Top 8 Myths of Arbitration”