The Arbitration Committee of the ABA’s Dispute Resolution Section interviewed Gilda about how her start in the ADR field, her arbitration career and specialties.
Gilda Turitz Featured in ABA Arbitration Committee’s “Member Spotlight”
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- Gilda Turitz quoted in article on women in ADR
- Gilda Turitz Named by Best Lawyers in America® for Arbitration for 2020 and by Super Lawyers® in ADR for 2019
- Gilda Turitz speaking on “How (Not) to Get on the Arbitrator’s Wrong Side” for the Bar Association of San Francisco’s ADR “TED” Talks
- Gilda Turitz Speaking at ABA Webinar on “Dispelling the Top 8 Myths of Arbitration”
- Turitz Dispute Resolution Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®