A March 2017 study by Micronomics Economic Research and Consulting has determined that arbitration by the American Arbitration Association accelerates the pace of dispute resolution compared to federal court, and describes the overall economic losses associated with the delay to trial and through appeal.
Economics Research Study Finds AAA Arbitration Faster and Less Costly Than Court
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- Gilda Turitz Honored with Recognition in the Fields of Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- How the COVID-19 Crisis Is Reshaping Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Resolving Disputes in the Era of COVID-19 – Gilda Turitz Participated in CPR/IADC Joint Panel Presentation
- Gilda Turitz added to CPR’s Dispute Prevention Panel, A COVID-19 Resource
- American Arbitration Association Reports Increases in Annual B2B Caseload, Along with Level of Diversity in Arbitrator Roster & Appointments