International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) announced on March 1, 2018 publication of its revised Rules for Non-Administered Arbitration of Domestic and International Disputes.
CPR Issues Revised Rules for Non-Administered Arbitrations
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- Gilda Turitz Named a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Gilda Turitz and Turitz Dispute Resolution Recognized by Best Lawyers® for 2022
- Gilda Turitz Named to 2021 Super Lawyers List for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Gilda Turitz on Faculty of American Bar Association’s 14th Annual Arbitration Training Institute, Moderating the Plenary Session on “The All-Important Preliminary Hearing”
- Ten Things the Zealous Advocate Can Do to be a Better Negotiator in Mediations