International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) announced on March 1, 2018 publication of its revised Rules for Non-Administered Arbitration of Domestic and International Disputes.
CPR Issues Revised Rules for Non-Administered Arbitrations
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- Gilda Turitz Speaking at ABA Webinar on “Dispelling the Top 8 Myths of Arbitration”
- Turitz Dispute Resolution Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- Gilda Turitz Named the Best Lawyers® 2019 Arbitration “Lawyer of the Year” in San Francisco
- American Bar Association Passes Resolution Urging Selection of Diverse Neutrals
- Gilda Turitz named in “Top 50 Women Lawyers” in 2018 in Northern California by Super Lawyers®