International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution (CPR) announced on March 1, 2018 publication of its revised Rules for Non-Administered Arbitration of Domestic and International Disputes.
CPR Issues Revised Rules for Non-Administered Arbitrations
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- How the COVID-19 Crisis Is Reshaping Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Resolving Disputes in the Era of COVID-19 – Gilda Turitz Participated in CPR/IADC Joint Panel Presentation
- Gilda Turitz added to CPR’s Dispute Prevention Panel, A COVID-19 Resource
- American Arbitration Association Reports Increases in Annual B2B Caseload, Along with Level of Diversity in Arbitrator Roster & Appointments
- ABA Women in Dispute Resolution Publishes 2020 Member Directory of ADR Practitioners