Turitz Dispute Resolution has been named a Tier 1 firm in San Francisco for Arbitration by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” in 2020.
U.S. News – Best Lawyers® Recognizes Turitz Dispute Resolution with a Tier One Metro Ranking
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- Gilda Turitz speaks on “Guide to Conducting Arbitrations and Mediations in a Virtual World” at American Bar Association Business Law Section Spring Meeting
- Gilda Turitz Honored with Recognition in the Fields of Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- How the COVID-19 Crisis Is Reshaping Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Resolving Disputes in the Era of COVID-19 – Gilda Turitz Participated in CPR/IADC Joint Panel Presentation
- Gilda Turitz added to CPR’s Dispute Prevention Panel, A COVID-19 Resource