The American Bar Association’s Women in Dispute Resolution Committee (WIDR), of which Gilda Turitz is Co-Chair, has published its 2017 Member Directory of ADR Practitioners, available here.
ABA Women in Dispute Resolution Directory of ADR Practitioners
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- How the COVID-19 Crisis Is Reshaping Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Resolving Disputes in the Era of COVID-19 – Gilda Turitz Participated in CPR/IADC Joint Panel Presentation
- Gilda Turitz added to CPR’s Dispute Prevention Panel, A COVID-19 Resource
- American Arbitration Association Reports Increases in Annual B2B Caseload, Along with Level of Diversity in Arbitrator Roster & Appointments
- ABA Women in Dispute Resolution Publishes 2020 Member Directory of ADR Practitioners