The American Arbitration Association has new initiatives for streamlining the use of 3 arbitrator panels and the selection of arbitrators in international cases.
AAA’s 2018 Initiatives Streamline Three Arbitrator Panels and Arbitrator Selection Processes
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- Gilda Turitz speaking on “How (Not) to Get on the Arbitrator’s Wrong Side” for the Bar Association of San Francisco’s ADR “TED” Talks
- Gilda Turitz Speaking at ABA Webinar on “Dispelling the Top 8 Myths of Arbitration”
- Turitz Dispute Resolution Recognized by U.S. News – Best Lawyers®
- Gilda Turitz Named the Best Lawyers® 2019 Arbitration “Lawyer of the Year” in San Francisco
- American Bar Association Passes Resolution Urging Selection of Diverse Neutrals