The American Arbitration Association has new initiatives for streamlining the use of 3 arbitrator panels and the selection of arbitrators in international cases.
AAA’s 2018 Initiatives Streamline Three Arbitrator Panels and Arbitrator Selection Processes
by Gilda Turitz
Gilda Turitz is an independent mediator and arbitrator at Turitz Dispute Resolution in San Francisco. She was previously a partner and practice group leader of Sideman & Bancroft LLP’s Litigation and ADR. Gilda has over 35 years of experience in complex commercial litigation, including intra-corporate, IP and securities disputes, and has served as an arbitrator and mediator of such cases for over 25 years.
- Gilda Turitz Named a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Gilda Turitz and Turitz Dispute Resolution Recognized by Best Lawyers® for 2022
- Gilda Turitz Named to 2021 Super Lawyers List for Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Gilda Turitz on Faculty of American Bar Association’s 14th Annual Arbitration Training Institute, Moderating the Plenary Session on “The All-Important Preliminary Hearing”
- Ten Things the Zealous Advocate Can Do to be a Better Negotiator in Mediations